- Governors’s Office Daily Updates https://web.csg.org/covid19/executive-orders/ & https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-Governor/Governors-Actions/Executive-Orders
- CHFA Updates https://www.chfa.org/covid19-updates/
Eviction Prevention Toolkit – Here’s some information on HUD’s Eviction Prevention toolkit.
- PHA brochure – this brochure “contains information on permitting repayment agreements and updating repayment agreement policies, adopting policies for retroactive interim reexaminations, directing outreach to households behind on rent, reviewing policies on minimum rent and financial hardship exemptions, and positioning residents for stability during and after COVID-19.”
- Tenant brochure – this brochure provides helpful information to help tenants avoid eviction through preventative strategies. It also provides tenants with information related to COVID-19; information related to protections for domestic and sexual violence; and other resources related to tenant needs (e.g., disaster distress helpline, unemployment insurance website, economic impact payments website, etc.).
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) landlord flyer – this flyer provides information for landlords to avoid evicting participants.
- Repayment agreement guidance – this document “centralizes HUD guidance on repayment agreements for PHAs and HCV landlords.”
- COVID-19 resident needs assessment survey – a survey that may be used to “identify resident needs and potential reasons for nonpayment of rent.”
The full toolkit can be found on HUD’s Public and Indian Housing (PIH) coronavirus resources webpage.