Our office will be closed to the public until further notice
Housing Authority of the
Town of Manchester, CT
Board & Meetings
Requests for Proposals/Job Opportunities
Waitlist & Application
Landlord Payment Lookup
Tenant Balance Lookup
News & COVID-19 Updates
Circle of Friends - Winter 2019/2020 Newsletter
Circle of Friends - Spring 2019 Newsletter
Governors’s Office Daily Updates
Eviction Prevention Toolkit
– this brochure “contains information on permitting repayment agreements and updating repayment agreement policies, adopting policies for retroactive interim reexaminations, directing outreach to households behind on rent, reviewing policies on minimum rent and financial hardship exemptions, and positioning residents for stability during and after COVID-19.”
– this brochure provides helpful information to help tenants avoid eviction through preventative strategies. It also provides tenants with information related to COVID-19; information related to protections for domestic and sexual violence; and other resources related to tenant needs (e.g., disaster distress helpline, unemployment insurance website, economic impact payments website, etc.).
Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) landlord flyer
– this flyer provides information for landlords to avoid evicting participants.
Repayment agreement guidance
– this document “centralizes HUD guidance on repayment agreements for PHAs and HCV landlords.”
COVID-19 resident needs assessment survey
– survey that may be used to “identify resident needs and potential reasons for nonpayment of rent.”
The full toolkit can be found on
HUD’s Public and Indian Housing (PIH) coronavirus resources webpage.